Saturday, November 26, 2011

November School Days :)

I LOVE love love me some fall school
pictures!!!  Hadlee's kindergarten picture
just might be THE sweetest school pic EVER.
And when did my nine year old
turn into the next Justin Beiber?!?  ;)
Little Man doesn't have a school pic yet,
but I swear this is how he rides around
in the back seat of my car.
Just smiling...always smiling! :)
Hadlee was her kindergarten class
scientist and chose to do "Magic Muck"
for her class with Daddy to help! 
They did a great job and
the kiddos loved the magic muck!
Thank Goodness Daddy loves science...
poor girl would have been out of luck if
this experiment had been left up to mommy! ;(
Hard to believe "Little Brother"
will walk down this hall in a few
probably short years... :(
Look who we ran into in the hall way!!!!!!
Our lucky day:)
Also felt really good to see Hadlee's
picture on the Star Student Board!
And even better to see BOTH
Walker AND Hadlee's picture:)))
Makes Troy and me so very proud:)
Hudson loves going to
brother and sister's school!  :)
So does mommy :)
Walker was Student of the Week
in his third grade class!!!
Walker chose his own hero with
absolutely no prompting from me
AND he wrote exactly what he
wanted to say...
I love Walker's handwriting
and the way he draws...
He and I had fun coming up with his "story"!
He did NOT like my idea about telling
how he cried in the dug-out after his homerun.  ;)
This good lookin' boy and
EVERYTHING about him
melts my ever lovin' heart. 
Student for the week
 in Ms. Swafford's class!  :)
We also received second six weeks
report cards and Walker's was EXCELLENT
(how that boy reads as much as he does...has
to have 20 AR points each six weeks...
he's such a reader:)))
and keep up with everything amazes me!
I think third grade math is hard!  ha!)
Hadlee's kindergarten report card
was perfect, too, and I just loved
what Mrs. Decker wrote on it...
My co-teach Stephanie and I had the
priviledge of each having a Baylor teaching
assistant this year.  Their last days were
at the end of November;  so, we had
to celebrate!!!  :)))
Stephanie and Jessica
Ms. Fulton and I on her last day :(
I recently taught a lesson on writing
a personal narrative and I shared
all about Travis and his story. 
This was the picture I chose
to share because Trav's story is
one of hope and love more than anything.
I think this particular picture exemplifies that.
Quite possibly the best lesson
I've ever taught my students. 
We also had FALL Open House
at South Bosque!  Sweetest little
turkey I've ever known (on the left!)...
We are SO thankful for Mrs. Decker :)
Hadlee could not wait to show us her
POWER POINT PRESENTATION!!!!!!!
In Kindergarten :)))
Then it was up stairs to third grade...
My handsome & sweet turkey...
As soon as Walker showed us this replica
of his family visiting South Bosque, he
pointed at "me" and said, "Sorry you were
having a bad hair day!"  HA;)
We are SO thankful for Ms. Swafford
Walker also had a really cool
power point to show us...
It had really neat sound effects ;)
We heart Mrs. Flowers,
their music teacher!
Huds wanted his picture with her, too!!! ;)
My life............
My loves............
And look at the e-mail I get the
next day from Ms. Swafford!
Sweetest teacher EVER:)

Poor baby girl Hadlee had the stomach virus
the week of Thanksgiving...and had to miss
her Thanksgiving party :( Since Mommy was
in charge of it, I still had to go and set
things up.  Sweet Girl was so sad to miss :(
I was SO thankful for awesome moms
who stepped up and took over the party
so I could get back to Haddie. 
My new, dear friend Amanda really
took one for the team by
doing the Indian Fry Bread!
Mrs. Decker sent home Haddie's
Indian vest and necklace she
had made to wear at the party. 
To cheer Hadlee up,
 I put it on! ;)))
Every aspect of my life is a blessing!
Even in the very difficult, very sad
aspects there are STILL blessings
all around!!!!!!!!!!!! 

"And my God will meet all your needs according
to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus."
Phillippians 4:19