Saturday, November 5, 2011

Batter Up

Troy gave me strict instructions
 while he was out of town to take
Walker to the batting cages.
Walker loves to go anyways. 
I took these pictures just in case Walker
 becomes a big time ball player,
so I can show how his mom always
worked with him on his hitting;)))) HA!
We went outside to the 45 mile per hour
cage and it wasn't working right. 
Walker took off his stuff to get help.
While our backs were turned for
one minute, look who thought
he was next in the line-up!!!
Seriously?!?  Cutest thing EVER.
Sister and I were just goofing off!!! :)
But he was serious;)
At least this mama has proof of
working with her boys if
either should become the
next big thing in major league baseball!
Kidding, Daddy;)
(He takes Walker all the time!)!!!
I love my stud muffins:)

No comments: