Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Are you kidding me?!?

Seriously, wasn't it yesterday that
I wrote this post about Walker
starting kindergarten?!?
Tomorrow Walker graduates from
kindergarten!!! HOLD ME.


Today was a splash/mud day
for the kindergarten classes.

Come on, it really wasn't nine months ago that I wrote this post about how AWESOME Walker did on his first day of kindergarten?!? All I can say is that the Good Lord answered my prayers for an awesome kindergarten year in an abundant way. This is a kid who has loved going to school every single day this year...

Especially today because of this:He LOVED the mud...imagine that?!?

Here's a shocker...most of the kids didn't get this much mud on them!?!?!

Walker...may you always have lots of friends and love them like you do. And may you always have this much fun!!!

If I could have hand picked Walker's kindergarten teacher out of all the teachers in the world, she would have been it...Tomorrow just might be a tear jerker while at the same time I am so, so excited!!! Walker has been a wild man all day and night. I was really on his case trying to get him to behave tonight and he interrupts me with this, "Mommy, would you marry me?"Hugging, loving and praying for my precious kindergarten boy more than ever!

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

It WAS just yesterday that you were so worried about Walker getting enough water at school. Sniff sniff is right! Walker...first grade rocks! Auntie Kimberly from Down Under should know!!!!

Alison H. said...

Wow, this year has flown by for your sweet boy. I am so glad it was an awesome one! Please pray for my Caroline as she starts kinder this year...deep breath!

angie said...

You made it!!! I cannot believe that you now have a first grader:-). Such great pictures of walker in the mud-he knows how to have a good time! I hope you enjoyed your first day if summer!!! We will hang out soon.