Sunday, June 14, 2009

Krazy Kool-Aid Kids

Last week Robin hosted a Kool-Aid Party
for the Little Hoodies!!!
Haddie was ready to go with her bed head
hair & the shirt that she put an "H" on...
Walker couldn't WAIT to get this party started!!!
Here you have THE ultimate
Hostess with the Mostess!!!
Who in the world is brave enough to host
a party with Kool-Aid in spray bottles?!?
That's our RoRo...
Each kid got their favorite color of kool-aid in a
spray bottle and they were SO excited!!!Our newest Hoodie Babe didn't get in on the
action just yet...give him time though!
Isn't he precious?!?We're seriously thinking about having the
adults do this next time...
that's how fun it looked!!!Hadlee had an even better idea since
she wasn't too into getting sprayed...
she'd just do her own shirt!!! Leave it to Rock Star Mommy Elizabeth
to try it out!!! The beautiful baby boy pictured
above is hers! ROCK STAR!!!Sweet Robin also provided a wonderful
picnic lunch...it was a perfect morning for all of us!!!

Especially when the kiddos disappeared off playing and then came down the drive with a parade for us to enjoy!!!Here are some of the precious main attractions...Even Little Miss who was the caboose in the parade...

A BIG, huge thanks to Robin and the 3L's for hosting such a fun party!!! We love you guys...krazy kool-aid and all!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

See that house down the street? The one with the "for sale" sign in the front yard. I'm coming to buy it. I need Hoodies and Krazy Kool-Aid parties! Bowen needs them too :))) How much fun, bed head and all, would that be? What a great idea! B's hair looks just like H's when she wakes up too. There are rats and nest and all kinds of crazy stuff. I guess I need to invest in a satin pillow case so all my troubles would go away. I hear that's the only trick! Ok, so don't leave us out next time, just walk two houses down and knock on the door and we'll come out and play, k?! Ok, see you tomorrow!!!:0

Love,
Your new hoodies!

Kimberly said...

I want Ro Ro to be my neighbor. Totally stealing that fun idea when my kiddo is big enough.

Amanda said...

Robin is also such an awesome Event Planner and Hostess! How does she always come up with these fun ideas!?!

I want Hood like yours!!

Beth E. said...

What fun! The pictures were great...what did the shirts look like when everyone was finished? I bet you had to hose everyone down afterwards! LOL

We've had so much rain here...I'm hoping we'll get to enjoy some great summer weather very soon.

angie said...

That is SO fun!! I told Robin that I am totally stealing that idea...I love it!

Mom to the 3rd Power said...

That looks like some serious fun! Of course, my fav part is the picnic lunch afterward!
YUM!

Rhonda said...

That Robin is the hostess with the most-est!! What a fun idea! Just think - Baby Bryce won't be the "baby" in the hood for much longer!!!