Monday, June 22, 2009

Haddie's Dance Camp

Everyday last week, Haddie Girl
went to DANCE CAMP!!!
(well, from 9:30 to 11:00)
Seriously, this could have been the
cutest thing I've ever watched!!!
Even just the stretches!
Hadlee was the only three year old.
The rest of the cuties were ages 4 to 6.The first day Haddie went right out
and really learned the routine.
She also learned how to play musical
chairs and duck duck goose!That night when Daddy got home,
she got out her very own pom poms
(that Aunt Michelle got her!)
and had to perform the routine for Daddy!!!This was Day 2...she learned some kind
of jump or leap...had a fancy name?!?
I was thinking FAME, I'm going to live forever.
I could just eat her and her cute little
figure up!!!Each day she would tell the teacher
how "tiiiiired" she was and that
she needed a "bake" (a break!).
Nothing short of dramatic, I tell ya!!!Overall, though, she really tried to
learn and kept up quite well!!!The last day Daddy came to watch
the grand finale ~
a dance to the Little Mermaid song.
This is a picture of THE proudest Daddy
in the WORLD watching his little princess dance!Mrs. Emily is in the middle on the top row.
She went to school with my sister &
she was Macy's dance teacher for 10 years! Pure L.O.V.E.

I just love having this little Princess part of my world.

Her Prince is pretty cute, too!

7 comments:

Rhonda said...

I can just see it on her face - Miss Hadlee LOVES being Daddy's princess!! So sweet! I can also see you BEAMING as you watched little miss prissy pie dance!!

I agree - I love those little tutu's in their tutu's!! Their little figures are sooooo cute! Savannah took dance for 8 years and I CHERISH all my pictures in those precious leotards and recital costumes!

Blessings from the Reeds said...

I can't wait to see her in a recital someday soon. Haddie cakes, you are a doll! RoRo loves you sweetpea.

Beth E. said...

I'm sure that one day we will all be attending Hadlee's opening performance as a prima ballerina!

These pictures are adorable...I love the one of Troy with Haddie...so sweet!

Misty said...

Hadlee is simply adorable. Beautiful. And you're absolutely correct, there's nothing cuter than a little girl in a leotard and tutu dancing her heart out!

I'm impressed that she was able to pay attention long enough to learn a dance. My 3 year old Tucker would have likely been running around all over the place! I'm hoping the crazy energy is a BOY thing!

Amanda said...

Just precious and that is a cute lil figure she's got there!

I CANNOT wait to see what you are having!!! Hope you're able to hang in there with that sickness and it passes QUICKLY for you!

Kimberly said...

My heart is a puddle.
Hoping you are feeling good real soon. I love you, bestie.

angie said...

Oh, I think she looks too cute in her little dance outfits! I love little ballerinas:-) I really can't wait until Ally gets to start taking dance! That camp looks like SO much fun!!!