Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Baby Daddy & Ten Weeks

Today marks 10 weeks for our little Baby Love!
We heard a sweet little heart beat this
morning. Beating about 160 beats per minute.
Girl or Boy?!?
What do you think?
(This will have to suffice for my 10 week picture...
my photographer who is six isn't very patient!!!)
I just have to share a lil' something...
T-dawg might get onto me for this one though!
Troy realized early this morning that he
had a big meeting with the top dog of his
company and several men out of the country
at the EXACT time of our appointment.
I assured him that it was just fine for
him to miss because it was one of those
quickie appointments. I could tell
he was so bothered by this. He never missed
any appointments during Walker
and Hadlee's pregnancies.

Sure enough Troy changed the meeting
time and worked it all out so he could come
and hear his baby's heart beat.

As we were walking out to our cars,
I said "Thanks for coming."
His response...
"Thanks for having my baby."

AHHHHHH...I love my Baby Daddy
and my sweet little Baby Love.

(I just read somebody using 'baby daddy'
as an expression and thought it so cute!)

15 comments:

Amanda said...

I love using "baby daddy" too, heehee!

So excited for you. I keep going back and forth on what you're having too, but right now I'm leaning towards a BOY!

You are adorable! My 8 yr old photographer is never patient either.

Beth E. said...

Right now, I'm leaning toward you having another girl...Walker might not be too happy about that, though! LOL

Troy just earned big brownie points for being with you for your appointment! What a great hubby AND daddy!

Jessi -in love with her family of four said...

OHHHH Sweetness, We have great guys don't we:D I think its a boy too...???? WE shall see:D I can't wait.

melanie, aka Mo said...

That is so sweet!

What are you thinking? Are you feeling boy or girl?

I am going GIRL! And saving a bucket of clothes just in case!

Rhonda said...

Awww....sweet Baby Daddy! I love it! With that fast heart beat, I am betting on a GIRL! A baby sister for Hadlee to love and play with, and for Walker to protect!

KKGrimmer said...

Troy is so sweet!! Heck, your whole family is SWEET as can be! I'm so happy for you all!

Anonymous said...

I think it's a Girl too! Just feel that way. High heartrate....she's telling us she's in there! How sweet is Troy to change his meeting?! Love that baby daddy!

Blessings from the Reeds said...

Gotta LOVE that hunky man of yours. So sweet! RoRo is guessing a GIRL! A sweet, sweet, little girl who knows how to give "the look" We love you baby love already!

Kimberly said...

Auntie K's prediction is GIRL
a. because you are sick
b. a blog friend who is having a girl heard a fast heatbeat of 150.
TELL US!!!!!!!

Mom to the 3rd Power said...

Soo awesome of Troy!
If you visit Build a bear, they have recordable inserts that they put into the bear that you can buy seperately. I used those many times throughout my pregnancies to put into the kid's memory boxes.
To this day, I will open their boxes and play their heartbeats and first laughs-it's the best thing ever.
I'll say boy-just because I'm a bookend boy lover.

Ally said...

So sweet. I can't wait to hear if its a lil princess or lil prince. I hope you are staying cool this summer. Praying for you.

Unknown said...

Love it!!! Mindy and her baby daddy!

Katy said...

Aw! I am so happy for y'all. I loved meeting Troy yesterday. He seems so sweet! :)

Alison H. said...

You are way too white to be using that term or is that "baby's daddy". Just kidding!!! Soo sweet! Can't wait to hear more about your progress!!

angie said...

Yep, that Troy's a keeper!! Are we voting?? I say girl:-). You look so beautiful and I am really so excited for #3!