Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

I am so blessed to have such amazing
men in my life. Troy's grandfather, my Uncle Ron,
and most of all..................
my own dad and my own hubby!!!
My dad is just my dad!
He's one of a kind...funny, sweet, set in his ways,
stubborn, silly and boy oh boy
does he LOOOOVE me. Like no other!
And I LOOOOOOOVE him, too!!!
Last night my parents treated Troy (and us!)
to dinner at one of our favorite spots.
Thanks Mom & Dad!!!
We were really wanting to treat them,
but they insisted!
(I think they want to keep their yard man...aka Troy!).
Hadlee picked out her Daddy a Dora card
the other day. When we got home, I was resting
and she came to me with the card that she had
taken out of the bag by herself and written
on by herself. This was Wednesday. She didn't
put that card down until Troy came home
from work that night. She couldn't wait!!!
Being a parent with Troy has
made me love him that much
more and then some.
I love how protective he is of his children
and how very, very much he loves them.
There is no hiding his love for them or for me...
and that makes me so thankful.

I think it's pretty obvious that
Walker and Hadlee love their daddy, too!
How fun that there will be another
one next year at this time giving
his or her daddy some sweet lovin' like this...
Happy Father's Day to all the
wonderful Dads out there!!!

Especially to the ones in my life!

5 comments:

Beth E. said...

What sweet pictures. I hope Troy had a great Father's Day...I'm sure he did! :-)

Anonymous said...

Happy Father's Day Troy!

Mom to the 3rd Power said...

Ahh, hope y'all had a great day!
What a great guy to do your parent's lawn for them!

angie said...

Looks like a fun day!!!

Blessings from the Reeds said...

What sweet pictures! Troy is such a good daddy. Looks like a nice Father's day at your house.