Monday, June 29, 2009

TOGA

How I missed posting these pics in May,
I just don't know!
(I tend to do lots of posts in one night and save them...
I found some posts from March that I never published!)
We always have TOGA day after we finish
reading Julius Caesar! I don't know how I get so lucky,
but I always seem to have the BEST students
at my part time teaching gig!
My three little classes were
NO exception this year;
in fact, I think this was the sweetest group
of students I've ever had.
They were a true pleasure and I'm going
to miss them next year!
My teaching partner is super special, too!!!

4 comments:

Beth E. said...

I'm sure your students LOVE having you for a teacher! The togas are great!

angie said...

Love the Toga!!! Your students are so blessed to have you for a teacher.

Amanda said...

Very cool! I remember this from last year too. :)

Mom to the 3rd Power said...

So neat! I love the TOGAs and the kids must have beens so excited!