Monday, June 1, 2009

She's got the fever, too!!!

You should see our Diamond Darling
get in her batter's stance!!!
FUNNY stuff!But it's really not baseball that Haddie Girl
has the fever for.............it's GYMNASTICS!!!
She gets so flippin' excited when I tell
her that it's gymnastics day!
You should hear her squeals the whole
drive to the gym!!!
She loves doing the balance beam...the
little one & the big one. She also
loves the bars ~ even flipping over them!!!
Most of the time, she listens well
and waits her turn patiently...Her sweet teacher is just a dream
come true! Her gymnastics
partner is a doll, too! We heart them both!Haddie Girl...
you light up mommy's life!!!
Your sweetness and spunk never
cease to amaze me.
I love you, Baby Girl!!!

2 comments:

Misty said...

A true girly girl! Love her pink leotard for gymnastics. Freakin' CUTE!

Check out my blog- I have an award for you!

Mom to the 3rd Power said...

So flippin (haha) cute! I wish my little Avery would get back into Gymnastics-she's taking a break right now. Gosh, little girls look so precious in their pink leos don't they?