Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Splish Splash

The other day the kiddos and I headed to the
Water Park with Kelli G, her sister and their cute
crew! I just love hanging with her younger sister
(always kinda wanted her as my own!)

Always ready to strike a pose...
This boy cracks me UP!!!
The best mommy, aunt & friend I know...Future Mr. & Mrs....
(my three and me!!! hee hee!)...
Kelli & I both come from wonderful
three sister families.
Who knew we'd still need each other
as an extra sister/best friend!?!
I love my Kelli G!!! Haddie LOVES her some CoCo & Kate Kate...
especially watching them go down the slide!
Walker was one lucky guy that day...
even with a blue ring pop mouth!!!

7 comments:

Blessings from the Reeds said...

Love that Kelli G! Still wish we could move her into the hood. What a fun day at the water park. You could see Walker's blue smile in the picture. haha. Love it!

angie said...

Such a fun day! I wish we could hang with Kelli every day!!! Walker is the man with all those sweet ladies:-). Did you not go on the slide-he he?

Rhonda said...

Some day Walker will LOVE being around all the little ladies!! He looks like a little Casanova with the girls!!!!

I love summer, sunshine and swimming pools! You had all of the above this day!! A special day with special friends!!

Beth E. said...

Looks like a wonderful way to keep cool! We're having lots of rainy weather. It's rained off and on every single day for the past week. I'm looking forward to some sunshine...send some my way, okay?

Blessings,
Beth

mama's smitten said...

I was on vacation when i read your blog from my blackberry . Congratulations !!!!! On you Big news! :) Your joy is beautiful!

Misty said...

I agree with Rhonda, Walker is surrounded by girls! What a lucky fellow he is. :)

Could Hattie be any cuter in that little ruffled swim suit? She's a doll!

And if I didn't already say it, CONGRATS on your expected arrival! God is good!

Kimberly said...

For sure that waterpark must be new in the last decade or we would have been there all summers long!
How come yall didn't go to Rivercrest???
xoxo