Monday, June 30, 2008

A Day in My Dress from God Mommy...

God Mommy ALWAYS sends the BEST gifts to Walker & Hadlee! Usually their REAL mommy (me!) can't wait for God Mommy's packages to arrive!!! The adorable dresses, headband & clips that God Mommy last sent did NOT disappoint! But even better, when I put the first dress with matching headband on Haddie Girl, it was like God Mommy's personality was INCLUDED! There is not another funner girl on this earth than my best friend (aka God Mommy)!!! Check out this darling number from H&M that God Mommy sent...it had Haddie Girl dancing on the table!!!

Hey God Mommy ~ I love you!!!

Walker even got in on the God Mommy type action:


On a side note, Hadlee LOVES her baby dolls & caring for them. This same day she found her bath tub from when she, herself, was a baby. I knew that she wanted to pretend to give her baby a bath. I thought 'why not?' I left Haddie in her room just bathing away her little doll baby. But when I came back, look who I found IN the tub...see, funny just like her God Mommy!!!


I would NEVER have dreamed that Haddie would embrace the headband the way she did...so adorable. Thank you, God Mommy!!!

Be on the look out for a post all about God Mommy. Just like her gifts, she doesn't disappoint!!!

No comments: