Monday, June 23, 2008

Goings On...

You just never know when I let the kids do things on their own. Take for instance when Walker told Hadlee he'd get her some yogurt. Look closely and check out the size of the spoon he chose for Lil' Sis ~ nothing like a serving spoon to eat your yogurt...

Also, recently Walker has started dressing Hadlee for bedtime in his old Thomas & CARS pj's. She loves this and I always can't wait for them to come out of his room. I laugh (& cry) when I see her sleeping because it reminds me of Walker when he was that age in those pj's...
Haddie Girl LOVES LOVES LOVES her Bubba & wants to do things like he does. These are Nike shirts that my nephews wore when they were little. Everyone in the family remembers these shirts and we all get a kick out of seeing Walker in them...and here, Hadlee, too!


And here is Walker at the MHS Arena at Logan's summer league basketball game. I think this will be such a cool picture IF we end up staying at this school for all of Walker's years...

And Miss Priss holding a baseball bat & a brush. I hope she's always this well-rounded...


Just some goings on in our lives right now that I want to remember!!!

Here's to great goings on
in your life!

1 comment:

Blessings from the Reeds said...

Love your goings on! Haddie is looking more and more like her brother to me. This means more and more like her daddy too. I think you need to have another to see if you can get one looking more like you:) ha! Great blogging!