Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Sweet Baby Love...

I went to Houston to see two of the newest Petit Na Na's over the weekend. Sweet Baby Love...OH MY! It was love at first sight for me with Chloe...
Max lives in San Francisco and he's already been in this world for over 4 months and I had not met him...but I have been smitten with him through his pictures. I didn't think it possible, but he was even more adorable in person...
Oh yeah, I loooooooooooooved seeing these two new hot mommies, too!!! I always have an extra skip in my step after being with any Na Na's...
But reeeeeeeeeally, my attention was focused on these two precious angels who melted my heart into a puddle...
I think this might be Chloe's first smile ~ perhaps I am being too presumptuous, but let's go ahead and put it in her baby book...
Then Sunday morning, I was SOOOOOOOOOOO pleasantly surprised to have another DEAR friend from college show up. This is Kristin...oh Good Lord, the memories that this girl & I share. She is one in a million and I LOOOOOVE to hang out with her...and what do you know, she has an adorable little guy herself named Wilson...
Wilson has the most beautiful, bluest eyes in Texas...

The making of a love story ~ two Petit Na Na's begin their relationship...
It was hard to leave these little angels! I reeeeeeeeeeally wanted to add them to my own collection...

I love you girls AND your beeeeeeeeeeeeautiful babies!!!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh my goodness, I am laughing at Chloe's smile and the baby book comment. All those babies are so cuuuute! I would have had a serious fever that day.. baby fever. ;) All you mommies look so beautiful too!

Blessings from the Reeds said...

You have beautiful friends with beautiful babies! Love the blog on them and the music too. Oh, I love the feeling of holding a little one:)