Friday, June 6, 2008

The Two L's and the F.


Thursday night some neighborHOODIES and I went to see Sex & the City! I donned my hot pink flower and hot pink heels and jumped in my friend's mini-van so fast...I couldn't wait! We all loved the movie...I thought it was the perfect combination of shallowness & depth ~ all in one! In the movie, I know Carrie Bradshaw said it was a story of the two L's (Labels and Love), but I couldn't help but think it was the story of the Two L's and the F. Stop right there...I am talking about FRIENDSHIP!!!

Here we are in the GTV (Good Times Van)...
Karen & I both had on our Manolo Blahniks
(yeeeeeeeeeah right!)...
Wouldn't you know ~ Little Miss Priss loves Monolos, too...
Have a great weekend...may you enjoy labels, love & friendship!!! ( Just joking about the labels of course!)

1 comment:

Blessings from the Reeds said...

Best looking group of women I have ever seen! Thanks for the fun times.