Monday, June 9, 2008

Et Tu, Blogger?

One night back when I was a young blogger (it hasn't even been two months since I started!), I created about four posts and realized tonight that I had never posted them!!! I thought this one was blog-worthy...

During the school year, I teach two tenth grade English classes in the morning (I can teach French or English). I love it & I feel like I have the best of both worlds (working/staying at home). My students are so fun and I really love my job (most days!).

Sometimes people ask me what it's like to be in my class. Well, here's a glimpse: this is how we celebrated finishing The Tragedy of Julius Caesar back in May...a TOGA party!!!


My team of teachers...LOVE them:

I'm not sure if they did the LIMBO during the reign of Julius Caesar, but we did at our party...

A couple students asked if they had to wear clothes under their togas. I told them 'UM YES', but I purposely didn't tell them that in college when they have toga parties they won't have to!!!

By the way, I just can't part with my Ronnie Milsap songs from my previous post yet and besides what song goes with The Tragedy of Julius Caesar?!?

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

LOVE seeing you with your kids. Makes me miss teaching! So cute!

Beck said...

Hi Mindy! I thought you should know that I found your blog through my friend Amanda and I love reading all of your posts! You seem like such a good mom and your kids are so beautiful! I want to put your link on my blog so my friends can also read your blog. Please let me know if that is ok, and I look forward to talking with you more in the future!
Have a great day!
Rebecca