Saturday, June 28, 2008

THE QUOTE!!!

I just love this quote! I have no idea why, but I'm always trying to sum up or figure out or come up with just how I want to raise my children ~ you know like in one sentence. Oddly enough while recently shopping on Etsy (awesome place by the way!) , I found exactly how I feel regarding my life and my children's lives. Here goes...

"Love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, live with gusto, and commit it all to God."

There was no author & unfortunately I can't find the exact site again...but WOW...I love love love that quote! I need to do more of all of the above...for my own sake & for my kids' sakes ~





3 comments:

ANDREEA said...

Mindi,Thank you for visit my blog!
Your little ones are so funny and cute!
Kisses.
Andreea

Beck said...

You have such a beautiful family and I can tell that you are a great mom! Enjoy the summer with your kids (:
Rebecca
P.S.
I found your blog through my friend Amanda, I love it!

Elizabeth said...

LOVE this! Your quote is a variation of a quote from Ronald Reagan : “Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God." And I LOVE that quote, too!!! I love to read about your love for your family, girl! You are precious!