Friday, June 20, 2008

FFF ~ Daddy & Me

Well, if you want to reeeeeeeeeeally know how I feel about the important men in my life, then scroll down to my Sunday, June 15th Father's Day post. That's where I told all!

For this post, I thought I'd share pics from Father's Day. Before I do, let me give a little background. Walker is five years old and all boy. One day at Academy he introduced me to UNDER ARMOUR clothing. He went crazy over this stuff and knew all about it. Troy did, too. It was NEW, new, NEW to me! From that day on, that's all Walker has wanted to wear. I've all the sudden noticed that's what lots of the boys - especially older ones - wear. (Unfortunately peer pressure starts YOUNG!). And the stuff is PRIIIIIICEY for little kid shirts?!? Nevertheless, Walker has been begging for Daddy to get in on the UNDER ARMOUR rage...so that's what Walker chose to get Troy for Father's Day! Here are pics from Sunday morning when we gave Daddy his matching shirt & hat. Keep in mind that Walker told me the shirt needed to be "the tighter the better"!!! I couldn't stop laughing, and Walker thought the shirt was JUST PERFECT...
The kids LOVE their Daddy ~ he is wonderful
(see the Father's Day post for the real scoop on him!)...
Then it was off to Academy to EXCHANGE the shirt for a bigger one. Low & behold, Hadlee and I found PINK Under Armour!!!
Couldn't leave my sweet Dad off of this post. We had dinner with him and my Mom for Father's Day at his favorite restaurant. I couldn't have a better Dad in all of this world (again see below post for more on W.H. Gibson!)...

Okay...here are pics from LAST year's Father's Day and then THIS year's. These photos are PRICELESS to me...not only do my boys look just alike, but they also act just alike (they love the song I chose for today's post, too!)! I love them with all of my heart & soul!!!
Hadlee & I are BOTH so very lucky to have these two in our lives. They hung the moon!!!

Here's to the amazing men in our lives!

To check out more, visit http://kissthefrog4me.blogspot.com/.

Have a great weekend!

14 comments:

Amanda said...

Mindy, your family is just ADORABLE! What a great post and your other Father's Day post as well. I recently bought a pair of UA pants to work out in and ON SALE they were $40! So expensive, but the feel of it.. there's no other.

Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Those pics are so cute of your guys. The matching UA pictures are worth the price! I recently got a free UA shirt from my husbands company and I love it!

Sarah said...

Well, your hubby looks awesome in his tight underarmor! How sweet of Walker to want to match his daddy! And, you are right... they do look alot alike! What awesome pictures! You are blessed with some wonderful men in your life!

Dena said...

Look how cute they are!

Anonymous said...

Great pics im feeling the love in them!

Rebekah said...

Great pictures filled with smiley faces ... thanks for sharing and have a great weekend!

Rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2 TOO!

Anonymous said...

Mindy your family is beautiful... love the pics of the men. thank goodness my boys arent quite into the $$ stuff yet (9 and 10) my daughter is 6 and her favorite store is Justice I keep hoping that they will wait a little longer even though i know its only going to get worse :(

Jenelle said...

What great pictures! Your son looks like he just adores his daddy!

The Morgan Family said...

Love, love, love the last two pictures of them looking at each other! Priceless!

Marianne said...

Priceless! You are very blessed!
Great photos!

Laurie said...

Mindy thanks for the sweet comment on my blog! Your kiddos are adorable and I can see they really love their daddy!

Pam Thomas said...

What a great looking family. Your children are so lucky to have a dad who loves them. Looks like they have a great time together! Blessings to you.

Amy said...

Great photos...lools like your family has a wonderful daddy!!!

Robyn said...

What precious pics!!

Robyn