Friday, June 27, 2008

FFF ~ Summer Lovin'

Summer Lovin'...it's happening so fast! I love the summer time...hot weather, Walker with no shirt, Hadlee in her bikini, my hubby washing his truck, never blow drying my hair, sleeping late, and going out to lunch!!!

Since everyday has been summer lovin' so far, I had a hard time deciding what pics to use. We haven't been on vacation yet & I have already been posting most of my summer pics on previous posts. SOOOOO, I'm using our photos from yesterday (Thursday). I had two rambunctious little boys & one fun little girl trying to keep up...

The pics aren't the best ~ but you get the idea, this was
some summer lovin'...


Haddie Girl said 'enough' with those silly boys & went inside...

Of course Mommy followed suit, and this is how I found we had left
our kitchen table before going outside:

I hadn't even checked the FFF theme yet when I took this
pic. I just thought it was 'so' summer...left over McDonald's Happy
Meals, Mommy's sweet tea glass, two little boys' hats, & Haddie's baby doll...
Summer Lovin' is good, real good!

For more, check out http://kissthefrog4me.blogspot.com/!!!

19 comments:

Jenelle said...

How fun! I love the slip and slide pictures. You've got some cute kiddos!

Jennifer said...

Such fun!!! I love summer too - everything about it!

I read your prior post about the Thomas the Tank Engine Undies...my 4 year old recently put her brother's underwear on and said "Mommy, these panties are soooo cool! They have a POCKET!!!" Kids are so funny!

Have a great SUMMER weekend!!!

Rebekah said...

What FUN and What great pictures of some energetic sweeties in action - I love the last picture ... it is nice to just drop what you're doing and head outside to have some fun - you can always clean and straighten later! And you are right - happening SO fast ... have a great weekend!

Rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2 TOO!

Dena said...

Looks like fun to me!

Tracy said...

Wow, looks like they had a lovely day. Enjoy your weekend.

Sarah said...

Now, that is what I call a fun summer day!

Amy said...

what a fantastic summer day! I love it...and the pic of the table is priceless. Have a great summer weekend.

Amanda said...

What a great day and post! They looked like they had so much fun. You need to share with me how you do your collage's cause they are always so cute!

Farrah said...

Those are great pics...
Your family is adorable!!!

How do you do those Four in One pics?

Lisa and Madeline said...

Looks like you are enjoying the summer. The table pic, I am sure, is like many of others here on FFF. I can totaly relate.

I love the collage too! I would also like to know how to do that!

Have a great weekened & thanks for stopping by my blog.
Lisa & Madeline

Hannah said...

Great pictures, you can just feel the fun they are having. It looks like most days at my house.

Hannah

Stacey and Dewey said...

Darling pics!!! It looks like you all are enjoying every minute of summer and lovin it. Oh and love the song choice, perfect!!
Have a great weekend!
Stacey

Robyn said...

What adorable pics!!

Robyn

Soltana said...

Thanks for stopping by to say hi:)

Your kiddos are too cute:) Cerah was loving the oics onthe trampolin...they were playingon one at their grandparents house tonight.

Just thought I'd stop by and say hi too:)

Have a great weekend..oh and the happy meals... soooo what my table looks like :)

Reba said...

I love the summer pics...when I think of summer, that is what I think of. Endless hours playing outside. I love summertime!

Kara said...

Oh, those trampolines are soo much fun. Great pictures.
Best wishes,
Kara

Anonymous said...

Looks like the kids were having a blast!!! I remember going to my friends house in the summer and setting the sprinkler up under the trampoline it made jumping a splash lol.

Heidi said...

Your kids are adorable! I love that last pic too.

Anonymous said...

OH i love love love summer pics too!!!!!! Cute pics!