Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Zoo with the Boys!

Right before school was out, I went on a field trip to the zoo with Walker's Pre-K class. I was in charge of Walker & three other little boys. I had a ball!

Boys are so much fun! They are silly & sweet & crazy! They RUN everywhere!!! As mommies, we can't go wrong with having girls or boys. There are such joys to having all girls or all boys...or both. Growing up with sisters & just knowing life with 'girls', I am especially thankful that I am experiencing motherhood with BOTH! There is nothing more fun than little boy love!



I had a blast chasing these guys around the zoo but
especially this one...


Don't get me wrong...we had fun with the precious little girls, too!


This was the little girl who DIDN'T get to go to the zoo ~ even
if she did have on her giraffe dress...


Luckily, she got to go the park with the class AFTER the zoo. This is one of Walker's classmates who is quite smitten by Haddie! He is such a cutie...you go, Haddie Girl!
Have a GREAT day!!!

No comments: