Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Caution ~ Little Hoodies at Play

We live in the BEST neighborhood! I love my Hoodies (my neighborhood friends). I found the transition from high school friends to college friends to single friends to married friends with no children all relatively easy. BUT when children came into the picture, suddenly there were a whole new set of standards & rules. I thought this transition was the toughest, but in my case ~ so worth the wait.

I can't even believe the friends I have found on my STREET...even right next door. It is a blessing beyond belief!!! I am literally surrounded by a group of women who put their husbands & children first ... plus have plenty of time for their HOODIES!!! And now we all have these Little Hoodies running around everywhere and wanting to play with each other ALL THE TIME!

All this brings me to last Thursday morning. My next door Hoodie and I both needed to run an errand (ALONE) so we did the 'ole kid swap. Funny thing is that both of us had another Hoodie's child over. The kids loved it and ended up playing back and forth all day long...

Little Miss Priss started the day off flirting with Dylan, her favorite guy next door...

She likes the younger boys quite well ~ especially
cute ones like Dylan...

Then the Little Miss decided she needed an older boy; in fact, Walker's best buddy ~ Luke! They hung out on her bed like two little high schoolers in love...

Which worked out perfectly because it gave Walker time to move in on these two Precious Princesses...


Blessings, Blessings Everywhere!!!

2 comments:

Blessings from the Reeds said...

What a precious group of little hoodies! We can arrange some marriages right now if you want. ha! We are so blessed to live by you guys. We love our Hood dearly! Thank you for the sweetest post.

Amanda said...

You are so lucky to have such great neighbors! They are all adorable.