Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Zoo Day ~ August 2nd

All summer Grandmother has been
asking us to go to the zoo with her.
One Saturday morning while Troy
was out of town, we woke up
and Walker said, "Let's go to the zoo!"
AND we did and it was PERFECT!
It was a beautiful, cool day which
is SO UNUSUAL for August 2nd in Texas!
CRIKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sic 'em Bears!!!!!!!!!
"What does the fox say?"
Wonder how many times I've
taken Walker's picture with this
King Cobra!  He used to be
so obsessed!!!!!!!!!!!
Seriously the perfect day!
My beautiful mama loves this zoo!
We came on the day it opened
on her birthday TWENTY years ago!!!
These two are so much like their daddy...
planning our course through the zoo.
Whereas I'm like...let's just go...
see what we see...follow the paths...
I don't deserve this life or these
three precious children.
I love them so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Typical;)
I sure do love my mama!!!
Hudson and this guy had a
staring contest!!!!!!!!!
I've got my eyes on you...
This orangutan had a baby in her arms,
but she did not want us to see the baby!

Our Cameron Park Zoo is perfect!
Especially enjoying it with this group...
Plus Chuy's for lunch afterwards!!!
Awesome Day!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: