Saturday, August 9, 2014

Big City Fun

One HUGE priority while we were
in the Big City was to get Walker
a black helmet for his new football team.
He was PUMPED to find the
exact one he wanted!!!
This thing better protect my baby
boy's precious head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Swimming at the other hotel...
We always have to swing by
Outdoor World for Daddy's sake...
but the kiddos love it there, too!
OH MY!!!!!!!!!!!
The Shark was a huge hit!!!!!!!!
Although Hudson was really scared
to get too close at first!!!
And he's the one crazy over sharks right now;)
This whole scene cracked me UP.
I was sitting in a lawn chair videoing my
three crazy kids playing in and out of this
huge tent while Troy OBLIVIOUS to it all
was trying on a hunting bag! 
#momlife
The Lego Store was a must, too!
But this trip nobody was begging
for anything from the Lego Store!
Hadlee talked Grandmother into
this flower balloon...
And then Grandmother got
stuck carrying it everywhere!!!  ;)
Walker and Troy are so curious about
the whole JFK assassination. 
We finally took Walker to the
GRASSY KNOLL...
These two were clueless as to what all of this is...
I tried to explain to Hadlee and
this was her response!!!!!!!!!!
The window back behind Walker...
Troy knows a lot about all of this stuff
and it was cool for him and Walker
to see everything together.
I've never studied it much...
just so sad. 
Leave it to my mother to be
taking pictures of just me;)
Walker took this one of Grandmother.
She is so beautiful and fun!
We loved having her along for the trip
and she had a blast. 
She thinks my three kids are
the most fun kids in the world!
Plus she got to go see Travis:)
She seriously never missed a beat
with us and was so fun!
Someday Hudson will probably
be interested in all of this stuff.
The Big City that I love!!!
I've always loved Dallas........

I'd never want to live there again
with my family...but I'm so thankful
for my two years there on my own! :)
Visiting the Big City is fun, but my life with Troy
 in the Little City is perfect...
absolutely perfect!
We had an awesome time
with lots of selfies to show for it;)
AND I finally figured out this whole
Coke thing although "Tony" was the
closest thing I could find to "Troy"
for him to drink on the way home!!!  ;)
This picture isn't the best really
of any of us, but I just love it.
It's my kiddos and me...
away having a wonderful time...
not much of a care in the world...
just enjoying each other!
I am blessed and I am grateful.

No comments: