Sunday, August 10, 2014

Summer Days Part 6

Football is the name of the game these days!
 Walker has football practice
three times a week!
It's intense for SuMMeR!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Mornings:)
 This sweet thing can beat me in
some CandyLand that's for sure!
 One afternoon I told the kids I
was going to go take a nap.
This is what happened next;)
 Baking pumpkin muffins!!!!!!!
 Cheer Practice!!!!!!!!!!!
#ProvenWinner 
 The boys are practicing in FULL pads
now.  In 100 degree temps, I might add!!!
 Walker is still loving it and
he's so stinkin' cute in his football gear!
 HFalls with Hank & Ella!!!!!!!!!!
 And our other sweet, sweet friends:)
 Peace!
 3 Spoons at 3 different tables ;)
 How sweet are they?!??!??!!!
 Three precious sixth graders!!!
 Hanging out after dinner waiting for Sharknado!
 Kimi + Hadlee = Sweet Friends Forever
 A selfie for daddy while he was out of town!
Never know what I might find
on my iPhone!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't get enough of this face!!!!!!!!!
Daddy made BOTH my boys get
haircuts:( He says they need to be
in school code all year round;(
It hurt me to have these sweet blond
locks trimmed!!!!!!!!!!!!
Park Fun with Friends:)
 
Grandmother's pumpkin cake put my
muffins to shame!!!!!!!!!  ha!
Down Set Hut
Life of a BOY Mama;)
Tackling/Hitting has begun at practice
so Walker takes it upon himself
to teach Hudson the way it works!
An apple a day keeps the doctor away!
Look who slept in Daddy's spot
while he was out of town! ;)
Good morning love for our daddy
who was in New Mexico
with his Daddy!
When Daddy is gone, this guy is
2nd Man in Charge of the House!
(Huds told me after he did this ON HIS
OWN that he 'works out' in his secret lair!!!)
Haley Girl Love!!!!!!!!
They are like sisters:)
I love it so much that they
have each other!!!!!!!
AND just like that it's August 1st...
Trying to remember to savor every day...
not just summer days...but every day!

No comments: