Friday, August 8, 2014

Ranger Game

We went to see the Rangers
play on Saturday night, July 26th!
Ages 11, 8, 4
This is our family's happy place:)
We love being at Globe Life Park
to see our Rangers play ~ win or lose!!!
We were trying to capture another
perfect ball park pic!
We had AMAZING seats!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you, Daddy:)
WASH!!!!!!!!!!
My fave player this year...Rios!
Elvis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Elvis & Coach Pettis!!!
What are YU looking at?!?
Hudson watching his favorite player warm up...
Beltre at bat!!!!!!!!
We were on the second row above the
Ranger dug out.  These seats are just fantastic!
Coach Pettis called Hudson over
and signed his ball!  SO COOL!
Coach Pettis gave Walker a ball last summer.
A few minutes after I took this picture
I realized that after Coach Pettis signed
it, Hudson ALSO signed it with H's
all over the ball!  I about died!;)
But not as much as Walker did!!!!! ;(
Loved sitting by my favorite baseball player.
I'm watching Yu.
Daddy and his Girl:)
Huds playing with the mascot!
The mascot threw Hadlee this shirt!!!

The KISS Cam!!!!!!!!!!!!
Robinson Chirinos, the catcher,
threw WALKER this ball after a
third strike as he was heading to the
dug out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
More KISS Cam!
This kid loves me!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But not as much as I love him!!!!!!!
Cutest little girl fan EVER!
She had her RALLY hat on!
Rios & me ;)
The Rangers lost but it was still
an awesome game and we had a blast!
It was SO COOL how each kid
got something special ~
a ball signed by Coach Pettis,
a t-shirt from the mascot
and a third strike ball!!!
That was a WIN for Mommy & Daddy!
Huds and Beltre!
Discussing the game...
All my little Ranger Guys;)
And my Ranger Girl:)
It was a beautiful night at the ball park!
Win or lose, we love the Texas Rangers!!!!!!!
And I love how my little Hudson is
posing in this pic!  Maybe he's been hanging
with Hadlee and me a little bit too much;)

No comments: