Thursday, August 7, 2014

Great Wolf Lodge

Great Wolf Lodge in
Grapevine!!!
My kids have been BEGGING to go
to this place FoReVeR!!!
I finally gave in although an indoor
water park is just not my thing;(
The place was amazing and seeing
how happy it made my kiddos
was well worth it though!!!!!!!!!
Even Grandmother joined us for this trip:)
Walker has been with the Carrs to
Great Wolf, but he was so excited to
show everything to the H's!
Mother is still learning to use
her iPhone!  haaaaaaaaaa!!!
Daddy and these two were off and running
most of the time doing all of the slides,
but they would always come back and
check in with us and play with Huds
here and there!  They all had a blast!!!
I love how my children love each other
and get so excited for one another.
8 years, 11 years, 4 years
I loved the outside part!!!
Give me SUNSHINE and my FAMILY
and this Mama is happy happy happy!!!!
Grandmother never missed a beat!
The Bigs up on a slide!
This was right after Hudson rode
the River Canyon Run Slide with
all of us.  It was SCARY!!!!!!!!!!
I would not have let him ride it had
I known!  He never cried and was
a champ!!!  But he didn't want
to do it again.  On the way home
I asked what everyone's favorite
part of GW was, and he said the
"family slide"!  HAAAAAAA
Of course my kids loved the
ARCADE as much as the water park!!!!!!!!!!
Are you kidding me???!!!???!!!????!!!
We are going BROKE in here!!!!!!!!!!
Our Lucky Charm:)
Earring selfie;)
Laser Tag for the two crazies!
We had an awesome time
together that first night:)
Pierce Party of Five:)
The Wolf Den room was cool!  
'Merica theme for the second day!  ;)
When Daddy and Walker were off riding the
super scary rides, these two had fun together:)
 
Hadlee was a champ riding most
of the slides though!  Proud of my girl!!!
Hudson was my buddy:)
I really was impressed with the entire
place. Everything was so cool!
My Love ...
MORE Arcade of course!!!!!!!!!!
Sister hit the JACKPOT!!!!!!!!!!
1,000 Tickets, Baby!!!!
AND we ran into the Reed Boys!!!
This was SUCH a huge treat:)
Did all of our hearts so much
good to see Luke & Landry!
They were there with their grandma.
Grandmother was the ticket
 holder in the arcade!
Good times!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks, Great Wolf Lodge!!!!!!!!
Our kids are so funny...if given
the choice between Disney and Great
Wolf, they would choose Great Wolf!
They just have no interest to drive or fly
to Disney.  Guess I should be thankful;)
And you know what?
I am super thankful.
For trips & fun hotels & time away.
BUT MOST of ALL
I am thankful for my family
and my friends and my faith. 

1 comment:

snekcip said...

Mindy this was SUPPOSE to be our trip this summer as well. I read all the "feedback" and was kinda antsy about the kids on the "treasure hunt" throughout the hotel all times of the night. I also heard the "chlorine smell" was overpowering. I did see good feedback as well, however , YOUR OPINION seal the deal for me. This is going to be our NEXT SUMMER VACAY!! Bre is begging to go to Disney but I don't think the GRANDS are old enough to enjoy nor sustain the long lines. So we are gonna wait a few more years. I love the way their swimwear all matches!