Sunday, August 31, 2014

Last Sunday with the Bears :(

Sunday, August 17th was my last
Sunday to teach the precious "Bears"
Sunday School Class with my little Haddie.
My little Hank called this "Monday School
with Miss Mindy"!!!  Sweet boy!
Recently someone asked Ella who
wrote the Bible...
she said "Mindy"!!!!!!!!!!!;)
I loved having Hank & Ella in my class!!!!
 Hudson with Collin!
I fell in love with this kid. 
He loves to talk about the garbage...
what day the trash man comes,
what you recycle...anything!
He entertained me all year with his stories!
SUCH precious children!!!!!!!!!!!
 Adorable Gisele:)
She was special just because she's an
absolute doll, but also because
she is the granddaughter to our
pastor who passed away. 
 Kolton!  He and Hudson were born
on the exact same day in Waco!!!!
We just didn't know them then!
 Miss Pierce takes the occasional
selfie during class ;)
What a special blessing this year
teaching Hudson's little class
turned out to be!  One of our favorites...
precious Julia, wasn't there that day:(
When I agreed to teaching, I didn't
know how or if I'd be able to do it.
I am so thankful I did!!!
I think that I was blessed
WAY MORE
than the precious little children
in my class were!
 And just like that...all three of
mine have moved up to a
new class at church. 
Hudson will have the same teacher
every other month in his
new class...me! :)
"And calling to him a child,
he put him in the midst of them and said,
“Truly, I say to you, unless you turn
and become like children,
you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.
Whoever humbles himself like this child is
 the greatest in the kingdom of heaven." 
Matthew 18:2-4

No comments: