Wednesday, July 9, 2014

VBS & FuN

Hadlee was SO excited that Jersi
joined her for VBS at our church!!!
(And yes, they plan their outfits
over our phones at night!!!)
VBS at our church is AMAZING.
Like seriously incredible!!!
Our children's staff is just the best!!!
The theme this year was
SHINE!!!!!!!!!!!
Haley was one of the helpers in Haddie's class:)
There were such precious girls in this group!
Arm in arm singing praise songs to Jesus!
Could there be ANYthing better?
Sweet Madelyne was the photographer for the week!
While J & H were at VBS, Presli hung
out with us!!!  We had so much fun with her!
I didn't know how these two would
react with each other just at our house
and then running errands...
but they were so cute and had
a blast together!
Huds loved having Presli, too!
On our way to lunch!!!
VBS selfies in the third row;)
That afternoon after Walker went to
baseball camp, the girls created a
duct tape store to raise money
for the VBS missions:)
Hadlee was SO into taking money
for the missions in Africa and I
loved seeing that part of her
develop.  Hope it grows and grows!!!
One of the little girls in Hadlee's VBS
class who also goes to South Bosque
wrote Hadlee a note on the first
day and then Hadlee wrote her back.
I thought their notes were SO sweet:)
Pizza on Wednesday afternoon!!!
I had a meeting that afternoon
so Haley babysat the kids:)
Precious Jersi brought Hadlee back
this shirt from her beach trip!!! 
Of course Haley made VBS this
year even more special!!! 
My two favorite girl H's!!!!!!!!!
Allie Claire was also in the class:)
(My best bud from high school
with the photo bomb!!!)
So many sweet and wonderful people
make this week AWESOME!
Like Mrs. Schmelt!!!
Mrs. Svbodo was Hadlee's teacher
again this year.  I love Katie so much.
I was a senior when she was a
freshman and we were in youth
group together at this very church!
I have many fun memories with her
on trips and mission trips.
She has SUCH a precious heart
and I am so thankful for people like
her who give up a week of their
summer to teach MY little girl
about Jesus!!!!!!!!!!
LOVEd seeing one of my favorite
people at one of our favorite
places!!!  Love this guy:)
Photo Bomb goes to Haley this time;)
Happy VBS!!!!!!!!!!
We love you, Haley!!!!!!
I swear these two are like sisters and
I just love it!!!  Haley is an awesome
role model for Hadlee on being
sweet, loving the Lord and serving!
My heart is grateful and full
for such an amazing week for
my little girl.  God is so good.
I pray that my sweet girl
will always SHINE for Jesus.
"And Jesus said,
 'Let the little children come unto Me'..."
Matthew 19:14

No comments: