Sunday, July 27, 2014

Exploring the Capitol

We spent the night in Austin and then
did some "exploring" as Hadlee
called it!  Unfortunately my children
are like me, and food is not a priority to them
so going to cool restaurants just isn't
our thing.  In fact, they chose
Five Guys that night! ha!!!
Go figure...a place we have in Waco!
But it was yummy and the perfect
evening to sit outside to eat!!!
Hadlee and I had the idea to shop of course!!!;)
Vera Bradley was her choice to start with...
She got an awesome blanket from
the new chevron line!  LOVE it!!!
Hudson's idea was the LEGO Store!!!
And after we ate, Walker wanted to
check out the football stuff in Academy!!!
Can't believe we bought him his
first pair of football pants with pads!!!
Hold this mama!!!!!!!!!
The next day after breakfast,
we toured the Capitol!!!!!
VERY cool and the kids were
actually really interested in it!
My Walker with
Governor/President George Walker Bush!!!
Hudson stopped me to show me this shape
on the ground.  I thought he was going to
say it looked like a heart.
Nope, he said,
"Look mommy...a bootie!!!!!!!!"
Looking down the rotunda is CRaZY!!!
Troy and Walker especially loved
checking out everything.  
EXCePT looking over the edge!!!
In the HOUSE of Representatives...
Serious Senators...
Our Capitol is beautiful!!!
Texas, Our Texas!!! 
All Hail the Mighty State:)

No comments: