Sunday, July 6, 2014

Father's Day 2014

Daddy totally cheated and found
his Father's Day gift early!!!
I had made him wait to get these
sunglasses he wanted until Father's Day...
but he saw where they had arrived! ;(
Stinker!!!  He couldn't wait for his Costas!
I thought the kids' cards THEY picked out
were so, so fitting for their Daddy!
"chevron" of course!  ;)

 Walker provided our entertainment
that morning!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Of course we had to throw in
some new swim trunks to go
with those new shades!  :)
 These three sure do love their Daddy!!!
And he loves them. 
He loves them so well!!!!!!!!!!!!
That evening we went to eat with
my parents so we could celebrate my dad
and we also visited Mamaw and Jimmy.
We are blessed in the "Dad" department:)

My dad NEVER asks or wants anything. 
He is the hardest person to buy for, but this
year he told my mother that he wanted a
cell phone.  He had one of those pre-paid
ones for a while, but he wanted an actual
cell phone this time.  Lately he is really
having trouble with his memory
and falling...and he really can't even
drive much anymore:( Come to find out,
he wanted the cell phone for in case
he falls out in the yard.
God bless my Dad.
I love him so much.............
This man has loved me well!!!!!
Grandmother wanted her picture
with this dad!  She and my dad
truly love him like their son and spoiled
him on Father's Day.  He does
so much for them!!!
This is what Father's Day is all about
to me...the two most wonderful dads I know!
I couldn't have made it this far in the world
without them.  Anyone who knows me
well knows that I'm being very honest
and serious about that!  Thinking about
how much my dad has always loved and
spoiled me AND seeing how much Troy
loves and spoils our kids overwhelms me.
I am so thankful and I love them
both with my whole heart.  
And how sweet is this???
Walker just happened to ask me
for a picture of him and Troy...
then later on, he showed me this post
on his Instagram!  :)
 

No comments: