Monday, July 21, 2014

Summer Days Part 3

Summer Gymnastics!!!!!!!
Learning a back hand spring!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kiss Me, Mommy!!!!!!!!
My Little Love:)
I scream, I scream...We ALL scream for
Ice Cream!!!  Sometimes when Walker gets
to go and do fun things with friends,
I usually have to come up with
something special for them:)
Baskin Robins is always a hit!!!
Silly Girl!!!!!!!!!!
Putting on a precious show with Addy:)
Hungry, Growing BOY!!!!!!!!!!
Late morning breakfasts:)
My Sweet Little H's:)
Throw Back Thursday for the Na Na's Vibe!
 A selfie with the coolest four year old around:)
A selfie of the cutest girl I know.
Doesn't everyone sleep with
Spider-Man?!?
SWEET!!!!!!!!!!

Ready to ROLL at Hfalls!!!!!!!!!!
This is Walker's FAVORITE pizza
in the world!!!  He asks to go to
Hfalls just to eat the pizza;) 
Huds is always my sweet date there:)
Summer 2K14
Fun day with Addy & Jonah!
Hunter with his new hair cut!!!!!!!!!
When he walked in that afternoon,
I almost didn't recognize him!!!
He's so handsome and sweet and fun!
God love him...
dressed and ready to go work at
Barnes and Noble:)
Our Sweet Jersi Girl got so sick
with a virus:( Hadlee made her a
duct tape bag, got her a matching
frocket shirt and a new chevron
pillow case.  These two sweet
girls love each other so much!
Sneak peak!  Randomly one Saturday
we decided to redo Hadlee's room!!!
Chevron it became...in one day:)

The sweetest kids I know!!!!!!!!
Late night run for us on Daddy's poker night;)
They are so much fun!!!
Sunday morning learning about the
"burning bush" where God spoke to Moses!!!!!!!!
They are all so precious to me!!!!!!!!!
Julia, Caleb, Jack, Collin, Gisele, Hadlee, Hudson
But he's my fave!:)
My poor hubby had a herniated disk
in his neck:((( He had to have a procedure
early one morning so Grandmother spent
the night with us.  Monopoly
and VERY late night giggles were
had by ALL that night!!!!!!!!
I couldn't get her, Hadlee and Walker
to settle down and quit scaring each
other late that night!!!  ;)
This guy is TOUGH...but boy has this
been painful for him:(
Didn't really slow him down though.
Hopefully ALL fixed up!!!!!!!!!!
(Sweet Hadlee cried and cried the night
before and was so worried while we
were gone...hence the pictures!)
Walker went with his buddy Hayden
to Hfalls one day.  Hadlee showed
me this on Walker's Instagram.  Cute boys:)
Leaving Ridgewood with this
cool girl one afternoon! 
Nurse Hadlee & her Patient...
A broken leg;(
They are so cute playing and
pretending together:)
The Valis family invited us
over to swim...and the kids were
thrilled to be back over there!
I couldn't keep the tears from
falling thinking about LV while
I was there.  Troy and I miss him...
can't imagine what it's like for
the sweet Valis fam.  God bless them!
We have many fun memories at this pool:)
3SpoonsLove
 
Summer is COOL for this guy!!!
Summer is SWEET for this girl!!!
Summer is FUN for this guy!!!
Summer is just fine for me:)
Beach Towels for Summer 2K14!!!

No comments: