Friday, July 25, 2014

4th of July

Our 4th of July was simple
and fun and perfect
How festive and spirited
are these peeps?!?
We were leaving early the next
morning for Lake Travis
so we just had our family over
for hot dogs, homemade ice cream
& unbeknownst to me, fireworks;)
Rocket Popsicles!!!
Next thing I knew after we ate,
I found all of these peeps on my bed
snuggling and watching a movie!!!
While the older folks visited;)
Everyone started to leave before it
was even dark, and all of the sudden,
Troy was like "I have fireworks!!!"
I had no idea he had even made
a fireworks run!!!!!!!!!!!
But boy had he!!!!!!!!!
She certainly sparkles!!!
I am NOT a fan of fireworks,
but everyone had so much fun with them!
I'm only a fan of these three fire crackers:)
Troy's show was quite impressive!!!
Seriously.

So thankful for freedom,
all those who serve and have served,
and for my family!!!!!!!!
Happy 4th of July,
America!!!
"For everything that was written in our past
was written to teach us so that
through endurance and the
encouragement of the Scriptures
we might have hope."
Romans 15:4
 
My prayer is that we stand
as "One Nation Under God"
which gives us the
ultimate hope in ALL things!!!

No comments: