Saturday, July 26, 2014

Lake Travis

We had so much fun on our annual
Lake Travis trip to see God Mommy
and her family:)
Check out ALL the cat fish on the right!!!
AND the cute photo bomber, Jacob:)
It does my heart so, so much good
to see any NaNa's...much less two!:)
We love to eat at the Gnarly Gar. 
This time the "big" kids had their own table...
ordered for themselves and everything:)
This guy loves my friends like I do!!!
And my friends' hubbies:)
The Boone, The Kelly, and The Pierce Families
Plus one extra...Charlie, but who's counting?!?
Lake Travis 2104
 
Hadlee & Claire giving each
other mud baths:)
Gorgeous Brookie and her family
were there, too!  Oh how this trip
does my heart good:)
I love boat rides ~ always have!
My kids do, too!!!
Loved having precious Charlie:)
It was a great day for the
Pierce Party of Five:)
Plus Charlie of course;)
 Precious Brynn went without a nap that day...
Until this boat ride;)
My Big Girl Love with our Baby Boy
SUCH a fun time:)
Lake life agrees with these three...
My Kelli and My Sweet L...
they mean the world to me.
  
We've come a LONG way!!!!!!!!
With Kelli and Kaye living in California,
Kim in Australia and the rest of us
all over Texas plus
we are just so busy with our families...
our visits together are hardly
ever all seven of us, the visits are
never long enough, and we don't get
to actually finish any conversations
because of our kids (whom all
mesh SO well together actually!)...
it's still always ENouGH and I leave
these girls feeling happier
and more blessed.
I am so thankful for my six best
friends from college.  We've been
through A LOT together and I've
realized this is the REAL deal with
these girls.  They fill my cup!


No comments: