Monday, July 28, 2014

Vacay 2014

We were on our way to San Antonio,
and we stopped at a few stores
and even Buc-ee's...but where do
my kids want to eat?!?
TARGET Pizza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ha ha!
What am I saying, I couldn't even
find anything I wanted to eat at Buc-ee's
or anywhere else for that matter!
 
JW Marriott in San Antonio!!!
Waiting for our luggage:)
So we could HiT the slides and pools!!!
Pure SUNSHINE!!!!!!!!!!
These two were ready to hit
the slides over and over again!!!
I love being away with these three loves!
AND this Big LOVE!!!!!!!!!
Somebody was squirting these
crazies in the lazy river...
It was THIS guy!!!!!!!!!!
SMORES!!!!!!!!!!
We came back to our room for quite
the surprise!!!  Troy's boss's son is a
chef at one of the restaurants at JW
and he sent us quite the spread!!!
Pierce Party of Five
They are EVERYTHING to me. 
Riding the escalators with this sweet thing:)
Waking up in a room with these
three snuggle bunnies is just
the BEST:)  The absolute, sweetest BeST!
 

The rest of our little vacay was filled
with swimming, sliding, eating
and just being together having fun!
Eleven
Eight
Four
Blessed to be together, away and healthy.
My cute twins...only they are
almost eight years apart;)
This would be Troy's favorite thing to
do...FLoaT the Lazy River!!!!!
Forgive me that I can't get
enough of my little loves!!!!!!!!
They just melt my ever lovin' heart.
Ping Pong happens to be one of my
favorite games to play!!!
And I'm really good at it!  ;)
Or so I think;)
Walker thinks he's "all that"!!!!! ;)
Sister Pie just happened to be
the sweetest thing at JW!
Even though she can be sassy;)
Taking pics for his Instagram ;)
Seriously I can hardly stand his cuteness! 
I am a mama crazy over her boy!
I'm pretty crazy over this guy, too!
The view from our balcony!  :)
And the view to the left...
Sweetness and I went to do a craft together...
She loves making sand art:)
Good times at the JDub!
We were SO proud of Big Huds
because he went down the Lazy River Tube Slide!!!
This was HuGE for a little Pierce:)
First he went with me and then another
time with Daddy that day.  
Everyone was pumped!!!!!!!!!!!
I heart them:)
After dinner at the hotel again,
it was an evening of eating smores, riding the escalators,
exploring, goofing off, playing games
and just being together:)

I just can't thank God enough
for my little family:)
They really are so much fun!  :)
I mustache you how much money
was spent in that game room?!? 
Troy was thrilled to have something
to send his co-workers since
he wasn't there to announce
that it was HUMP Day!!!!!!!!!!
The Sweetest Love I've Ever Known...
Boo Hoo ... our last day at the JDub :(
SLiDeS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Probably my favorite time at the pools
was playing catch and keep away
with Troy and the kids in this pool.
We had so much fun! :)
Bye Bye JW Marriott
We had to stop at the kids' favorite
pizza/game place on the way home!
They had a blast!
Pierce Party of Five!!!!!!!
Thank you, Lord, for these fun
days with my little family!!!!!!
 
A wonderful and beautiful
vacay with my family! 
My cup runneth over:)

1 comment:

snekcip said...

I Love San Antonio!! Mindy! Your family is BEAUTIFUL!!

*I guess you know that already right?!!