Thursday, July 31, 2014

Mother's 76th Birthday!

July 18th was my beautiful mother's
76th Birthday!!! Such a special day:)
She certainly doesn't look 76!!!
We were ALL so excited to
celebrate our amazing mother/
grandmother/sister/aunt/friend!!!
Best Grandmother:)
 I hope her wish comes true. 
She deserves it:)
Keeping her stylish;)
I laughed all afternoon over the cards
my kids made her.  Hadlee made a huge,
fabulous card.  Hudson made a funny,
cute one and then last minute Walker
made his ~ black sharpie, sweet words,
nothing else.  When he saw Hadlee's
card before we left the house, he
asked for his back.  He wanted to add
some "stars" to it;)
We LOVED that Aunt Kitty
and Uncle Ron were able to join us!!!  :)
Knowing that Trav was headed
to CNS the next week made us
all hug him a little tighter than usual:)
I couldn't love this lady more. 
She's my mother and my best friend:)
Troy loves "mom", too;)
Dad and his "older" woman;)
 

Seriously "76" NeVeR looked so good!
 Happy Birthday to my beautiful and wonderful
 and giving and kind-hearted Mother/Grandmother.
 She's the heart of our family!
 And she's funny...oh, how our mother is FuNNy!
 Recently she got an iPhone and
has learned how to text!!!! It has been a riot! 
Some nights we have just all gotten
on a big group text with her and we
laugh and laugh at her witty
and funny responses!!!!!!!!!
 EVERYTHING is an LOL to her!
She is everything a mother should be
and we couldn't love her more. 
 We loved being together as
 a family to celebrate her...
but missed our Macy Girl and our Hunter B!

 
 

2 comments:

snekcip said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
snekcip said...

Sorry...Had a TYPO had to resubmit my comment

76??!! Wow I wanna look THAT GOOD win I make 76!! Oh My Goodness...How BEAUTIFUL is SHE??!!!!

Happy 76th Birthday to your BEAUTIFUL MOTHER!!!