Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Summer Days Part I

Hfalls with our fave Carr boys! 
Hudson loves the wave pool! 
True Dat!...
Summer Friday Night on a
 date with my man...
NOT really;)  Notice the photo
bomber in the back seat!  :)
We were celebrating Jared's birthday
with the Moores and two other families:)
Good lookin' SIXTH grade guys!
We also ran into my sweet friend, Liz.
It was her birthday, too:)
Happy Birthday, Jared!!!!!!!!!!!
Haddie's fave friend:)
They are too cute!  
Hadlee was sad to leave Haley:(
A selfie with Haley & Amelia!!!  :)
These girls have the selfie down!!!  ;)
The boys went to see
Million Dollar Arm after dinner:)
Throw Back Thursdays crack me up
on Facebook!  My sisters have been
"getting" each other...even my mother who
isn't on Facebook thinks it's hilarious and
tries to find funny pictures for us to post;)
This one that my good friend from
high school posted made me crack up!
I had forgotten about this honor
we received;)))
"Most Likely to be a Bob Barker Beauty"
FuNNY...didn't quite pan out though;)
Summer days are fun!!!
Even at Wal-Mart!;)

No comments: