Saturday, July 12, 2014

Summer Days Part 2

A Throw Back Thursday pic of my
own that I sent to the NaNa's via Viber!
One day Walker all of the sudden started
giving his Legos to Hudson and clearing
them out of his room:(
BRoTHeR SAY WHAT?!?
YEP, it's true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have a new friend and one day
she brought me a Starbucks. 
Little does she know that I don't
like coffee, but that I LOVE the
look of a Starbucks cup;)
SO, I pretended!!!!!!!!!
And yes, indeed, it went on all morning
and even into the afternoon!!!:)
I had to take these selfies to send
to the NaNa's!  Of course they
all sent me back REAL pics
of them with REAL Starbucks.
Whatev!
Just another look.
Hadlee loves to dress Huds up in ties!
And a new hairstyle by Hadlee...

BUT then he got a real hair cut, too!  :(
Swimming with Jersi, Presli and Cora!
These two are so cute together!!!
Walker received an invitation to a
girl swim party...and I didn't really think
much of it, but Walker asked that I find
out what other boys were going. 
Come to find out...the two girls
hosting the party had only invited
FIVE boys!!!  And Walker was one
of them!!!  Of course I had to arrange where
we picked up one of them and then they
were all picked up by another mom
and spent the night together at
William's house.  I wanted to be a fly
swimming around that pool...
but I had to be cooler than that.
Instead I told Kelli G to get a picture
when she went to get Kate!!!
How cute are they?!?
Kelli and another mom told me that
the all of the boys and girls at the party
 need to learn how to flirt!
Kate & Walker crack us up because
NEiTHER are into boys/girls AT ALL!
YET, of course.  They are smart!!!
Such sweet girls and guys!
Seriously. 
Boy Moms are lucky!  :)
Light up sunglasses and a sword
in your back at Chickfila.  Why yes.  
We swing by and hang with Travis
and Hunter as often as we can.
It ALWAYS brightens my day!!!
I found them eating their breakfast
like this the other morning;)
Gotta love iPads. 
Walker spent the night with some friends
and they played Monopoly.
(I thought that was so cute when the mom told me!)
BUT now Monopoly is a BiG hit around our house!!!
Takes FoReVeR to play though!!!!!!!!!!
Summer days with these three
make my heart so happy:)
 
 

 
 

No comments: