Thursday, July 24, 2014

Logan & Walker ~ Full Circle


A full circle moment!
 My handsome nephew invited Walker
to go see Transformers, the movie.
 Walker was so pumped to go JUST HIM
 with his college cousin in his VERY cool car!!!!
 I can remember being about Logan's
age taking Logan when he was a
BABY down to my house at Baylor
to show him off to all of my friends! 
 Looking back, I'm surprised my sister
let me drive him like that! 
 A few weeks ago, I let Logan drive my "baby"...
with no hesitation. Well, not much anyways! 
  Logan made his little cousin's day! 
It was a really, really cool move!
Logan's Instagram Post:)
 

Aunt Mindy with Logan & Macy
when I drove them and Hunter
and Travis to Dallas and kept them
for two nights all by myself at
my apartment!!!  We had been
to the Rainforest Cafe this night...
My sweet little Logan.

No comments: