Friday, January 10, 2014

Walker's First Bball Game of the Season

Walker had his first basketball game
of the season last week on January 3rd!
Hadlee was THRiLLED to be at yet
another "Walker Event"!!!!!!!!
I cracked up when I found these
selfies on my phone that she took;)
Huds and I were happy at least!
Walker was like a NeW player on the
court!!!  He did awesome...
so aggressive!  We only had five players
that night and the other team looked huge
(this is the 5th & 6th grade division)...
but our guys played their hearts out!!!
AND we won:)))
Hudson was most excited because
Walker is #5!!!!!!!!!!!
Hadlee, show us how you really feel?!?
Such a STuD!!! 
So proud of my #5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He had four fouls which is not like him
and scored three points
and was leading rebounder!!!
I love these three so much...
their activities are my favorite times:)
Good Luck this Season, #5!!!

No comments: