Thursday, January 23, 2014

Celebrating Hudson!!!

Ready to go celebrate Hudson's
BIRTHday with our family...
But I first had to talk him out of wearing
his infamous Spiderman pj top!  ;)
HAAAAAAAAAAA
This kid LOVES that shirt
and pretty much wears it all the time.
That's why we gave him a new,
fancy Under Armour Spiderman shirt
the day before for his birthday.
Didn't work though;(
Hudson chose Fuddruckers for his family party
and he decided to wear his new shirt:)
He told me he wanted a Spiderman party
at Janice's and a football party with his family:)
He is PuRE love and joy!!!!!!
He truly, truly is............
I can't believe my BABY is four!!!!!:(
The Good Lord has blessed me
FaR more than I could EVER deserve!
These three love each other so much
and that makes me the happiest
mommy in the world!
Hudson loved everyone singing to him!!!
This little boy is LOVED!!!!!
Wonder what he wished for THIS time!;)
Happy Birthday, Hudson!
Your family ADORES you!!!!!!!!!!
Time for PRESENTS!
A Power Ranger sword from Mommy & Daddy!
That made Lynna bust out
in Power Ranger mode!!!  ;)
A Superman shirt from Aunt Lynna,
Hunter and Travis!!!
AND a Superman of course!  
OF COURSE he wanted to put on his
new shirt immediately...
low and behold, LooK what was
underneath his new Spiderman shirt!!!
We were all rolling!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SUPERBOY!!!!!!!!!!!!
This kid is a RIOT!
So sad these are blurry but he got
so excited when he opened CaSH
from Aunt Michelle and Mamaw!
He said YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!
Grandmother & PaPa got him the BLUE
basketball like he wanted and it will
be his VERY OWN;) and a Superman
on a wrecking ball! Wish I had taken its pic!;)
"Superman came in like a wrecking ball"!!!
My kids go through quarters like
nobody's business at Fudruckers. 
Last night they kept coming back for more
and running off...finally, I realized what
they were buying out of the machines...
little "shot glasses"!!!!!!!!!
They were NFL SHOT GLASSES?
And they were trying to get a Cowboys one!
They hadn't a clue how funny this was;)
You just can't help but love
this little guy so much!!!
But NOBODY loves him like
his Mommy and Daddy does...

Peace & Love with Hunter B!!!!!!!!!!
Check out the photo bomber;)
So much FuN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hudson loves Travis so much. 
They are truly kindred spirits.
I think the Good Lord has something
special in store for BOTH of these guys!!!
We will claim the Hunter B
in our Pierce Party;)
Good grief...you should see what I go through
with this crazy bunch to get a family pic!!!
It's ALLLL worth it though!!!:)
Happy HAPPY Birthday
my sweet precious blond blue eyed
baby boy!  You not only bless my life
more than I could ever have imagined...
but also the lives of your ENTIRE family.
Hudson Jack, you came as such a surprise
to our little family of four.  THE best surprise
of our lives though.  You were six months
old when Travis was in his car accident.
Mommy's heart had never ever been so
broken or scared.  Our entire family
was devasted...but we had such a bright
spot that no matter how hurt, broken
or scared we were, we could look
at sweet little you and know that God
was in control!  It was most clear
to me a day or so after Trav's accident
on one early morning when I was
standing in the kitchen balling my eyes
out trying to get myself together
to just make ya'll some breakfast.
I looked over at you...sitting in
our white wooden high chair.
You were smiling, giggling and
kicking your precious little feet.
My tears dried up and I just smiled.
Deep within my heart, I felt such
peace and joy.  I knew right then
and there why God had surprised
us with you.  He knew we would
need you to get us through
such a time as that.  Today, I see
how I needed you then and how I
need you every single day of my life!
You are LOVE, pure LOVE.
God's pure LoVE. 
Happy 4th Birthday,
Baby Love!
 
"Love bears all things,
believes all things,
hopes all things,
endures all things.  
Love never ends;"
1 Corinthians 13:7-8

No comments: