Monday, January 27, 2014

Nothing Special, But Actually Very Special

Lunch with Grandmother
at our favorite place:)
Apparently Huds has a crush on Jersi;)
One day when she was over he
kept chasing her and even 
kissed her on the forehead!!!!!!!!!!
Walker, Hudson and I happened to 
be at Target and he said he was 
going to buy her this rose!!!
I can't EVEN make this stuff UP!!!!!!!!!
Hadlee was gone to a movie with Jersi
that day & sure enough he gave
her that rose when they got home!
(So sad my picture turned out blurry!)
So sweet!:)  
We were all dying!!!!!!!!
(He says I'm still #1 and that he will
marry me!!!!!  Thank Goodness!)
Wonder Wonder Wonder 
LOOM!!!!!!!!
Hair cut day + MAIL from the Reeds!!!
Huddy LOVES him some Reeds
and their sweet, sweet b-day gift!!!
I had no idea this was why these
two cutie pies wanted my phone
in the third row
on the way home from dance!!! ;)
January is a month full of VeRY special birthdays...
Aunt Michelle and Travis :)
Then Hudson and Grandma Robinett 
who actually share a birthday on the 17th.
Grandma turned 90 this year!!!!!!
The absolute best grandma in the world!
 We love this beautiful Christian woman. 
She amazes me how she cares for each
one of us...even ones like me who married
in to her family:)  She calls on the kids'
birthdays and she always asks me
how my family is.  She's an angel on earth. 
Plus she's just cool!!!
 ~
AND Logan's birthday on the 22nd.
Hard to believe this was taken 19 years ago.......
One thing I've learned in my 38 years...
every day in our lives is special
no matter what we are doing.  
 

No comments: