Tuesday, January 14, 2014

My Walker D.

I love this kid.
He's so funny.  So sweet.  So cute.
All in his very own way.
I love him more than words
could EVER say. 

He makes me laugh every single day. 
So far, Walker is a good kid. 
I cracked up because recently his
Sunday School teacher who is a friend
of mine made me promise not to say
anything to him but she kinda had to
get onto him while they were listening
to someone sing at a church thing.
Apparently the boys were kinda
making fun...including Walker...
which she was not accustomed to seeing!
When she got on to him,
she thought he was going to cry;(
 
The other moms were happy to
hear Walker got in trouble;)
and I laughed because
he is a handful at home...
 
But in all actuality, he's really
not.  Sure, he has 11 year old
'tude from time to time
and doesn't want to turn off
his ipad or his games when I say...
but he's so good and sweet and fun
most of the time.  He will NOT
go to bed until I come
to say prayers with him...
no ifs, ands or buts about it.
In fact, last time I was sick with
staph and in bed...he came to me.
 
I am so thankful that
God chose me to be Walker's mom:)
It's the greatest honor I've ever been given. 
 
 

1 comment:

snekcip said...

What a sweet post about an even SWEETER young man!