Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Hello 2014!!!

"Remember not the former things,
nor consider the things of old.
Behold, I am doing a new thing;
now it springs forth,
do you not perceive it?
I will make a way in the
wildnerness and rivers in the desert."
Isaiah 43:18-19
 
Making bracelets with the girls
on the first day of the new year:)
A new, bigger basketball for our stud
muffin's upcoming season!!!
On NYE, Jersi and Hadlee were determined
to stay up all night long.  They both said their
record was 1:00 and they were
for sure going to break that record. 
It was literally about 1:10 am when both
fell asleep;)  Sweet girls!
As soon as Jersi left the next day,
Haddie first cried:( and then
went straight to sleep!!!
This guy is ready for a new year...
Sweet girl so sad putting up her Christmas
tree and ornaments...especially her favorite
"Pink Puppy" ornament:(
 Sweetest little heart ever...
This little guy knows how to work
 the iPad better than I do!
The best part about January 1st is
that it's my beautiful, sweet, caring,
witty, kind hearted sister's birthday!
Michelle absolutely has a heart of GOLD!!!
She cares so deeply.....I love her so much.
My big (but really much smaller) sister
has doted on me my entire life. 
We normally celebrate her special
day at my parents but this year we couldn't
(my mother is exhausted and my dad still
isn't feeling good)...so we will celebrate
her another day SOON!  
Instead we stayed home for New Year's Day
and Troy cooked black eyed peas
and we prepared for the Baylor game!!!
Grandmother & PaPa came over to
eat and watch the game:)
I pretty much spent the entire game
(which was a big huge bummer of a game)
texting (vibering actually!) with the NaNa's
back and forth trying to prove our
Baylor spirit.  I think I won since
I had on an actual Baylor sweatshirt
my PiPhi big sis gave me in 1998!!!
I even had to bust this out!!!!!!!!!!
I love those girls so much...we are all
over the world yet we connect no matter
what almost every single day!!!!!!!!!

I was bummed over Baylor's loss
but still loving my alma mater,
and then look who we ran into the next day
right after he got back from Arizona?!?
Ahmad Dixon...Baylor's #6
and MY former student!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
I heard "Mrs. Pierce" and couldn't believe
when I turned around to find Ahmad! 
That boy was a FuN mess when I had
 him in the 10th grade, but I loved him! 
He is going to be a top
pick in the upcoming NFL draft!
(This means Hadlee has had her picture
with two upcoming NFL stars!)
So proud of him!!!!!!
 #HappyNewYear
 

No comments: