Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Good Finds:)

 The other night I started looking
through Hadlee's little iTouch. 
I was cracking up at some of her texts ~
like this one to Hunter B;)
I really laughed at the texts between
Cannon Carr and Hadlee.
Love where she says,
"sorry plans all day"
You go girl...always tell the boys that!!!
Lynna & Hadlee have a
"Sexy Sassy Sistahs" pact:)
I love her list of "contacts"...
oh how I wish her contacts would always
be this simple and her texts that cute;(
I keep school papers and things the kids
create at home in a top drawer in our
laundry room.  When it gets full,
I officially sort through what are
"keepers" and aren't to go in their
keepsake tubs.  I loved this that I found:
This was Walker's big push
for exercising this fall;)
A drawing for Huds from his Big Bro...
I always love finding the things
that Walker has drawn at school...  
This one is a definite fave!  
Walker, you are awesome!  
Then I put them in bags with dates...
...to go in their tubs!
Walker's tub is just about full:(
Love stuff like this I find, too.
Sweet Haddie & her games/plans...
whoever gets their name drawn gets to pick the movie:)
"I will praise thee;
for I am fearfully and wonderfully made:
marvellous are thy works;
and that my soul knoweth right well."
Psalm 139:14

No comments: