Sunday, January 5, 2014

Hanging Out in 2013

Our last days of 2013 were nice...
just playin' and kickin' back
 and havin' FuN!!!!!!!!!
 
Love this pic of Walker and his friends
planning out a capture the flag game...
with Big Huds right there with them!
Amazes me how cool all of W's buddies
are to Hudson.  They love him:)
 I was so thankful for some nice
weather after Christmas
(as in NOT AS COLD!)...
 Kimi, Huds, Walker, Haddie, Peyton, Justin
 Haddie Girl asked for a volleyball
AND outfits for her and McKenna!
 Might be Totally is Haley Girl's influence:)
 Sunday School with my fave three...
 I had Walker to stay and help that morning.
Let me just say he doesn't quite have
a "servant's heart" yet!!!
For a classroom FULL of three year olds at least!
 Miss Pierce's Classroom :)
Daddy and his best bud Brent
at the deer lease!!!
Playing at home (or maybe we
were at Mazzio's;)!!!
 And going for Ice Cream!!!
 My bed when Daddy is gone...
Look who is into scarves now!!!!!!!!! 
 AND cooking and washing dishes!
We call her our Domestic Diva!!!
 Thank Goodness Aunt Michelle
hooked Saige up with a winter coat,
scarf, gloves and boots!
Old Man Winter is BaCK:(
 The cold didn't stop my handsome boy
from going to baseball though!!!
 This little girl is growing up...
right before my very eyes...
waaaay too fast:(
 WHAT?!?  2013 is over???

No comments: