Monday, January 20, 2014

Such a SWEET Friend:)

When Hadlee was sick with the flu,
my friend Cora called (Jersi's mom)
and asked if they could drop something by
for Hadlee.  This was what my sick
little thing looked like when I came
through the door holding what Jersi
had left for her...
 Troy and I both teared up over the kindness
of these sweet friends.  These were the
FiRST smiles we had seen in a
 while on our sweet girl:)))
 Precious Jersi KNEW all of Haddie's
favorite things...a cookie cake,
a cute stuffed animal, a craft ~
all in a CHEVRON bag:)
 This was just so very thoughtful
and kind and generous of Jersi & her mom!
It overwhelmed me!!!!!!!!
 My favorite part though was this
sweet, precious note from Jersi...
it is priceless!!!
I've prayed and continue to pray for
Hadlee to have sweet friends. 
 
JeRSi is a KeePeR for sure! :)
 
I told Hadlee we needed to find
a little something for Jersi to
say thank you...I love what she chose!
 

No comments: