Sunday, January 12, 2014

Back in the Groove!!!

SaY WHaT?!?
We have to go back to school!!!!!!!!!
Painting with a Huddy Twist!!!
 
The other day we were driving home
from school and we were playing "i Spy"
Here's how it went down on Hudson's turn:
"I 'py somepen' orange."
We guess and guess and finally give up.  
"It was an orange football player."
Where did you see that???
"IN MY MIND"
Walker and Hudson both got new Nerf
guns for Christmas.  A few days after,
Troy went and bought HIMSELF a 
high powered one.  This is literally
the scene at our house every.single.night.
NeRF WaRS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm usually under my heated throw though...
Or looking for a Snuggle partner!!!
Precious girls back at DaNCE...
Selfies are still cool in 2014
for my Haddie Girl...
and her Angelina lips;)
Hudson was happy to be back
playing with Baby Beau...
I think he will always be Baby Beau to Huds!
I was happy to see my students, too...
I have such awesome ones this year.
Even when they do things like this!  ;)
We have done great getting back
in the groove of things!!!
Feeling more thankful than
ever in 2014!!!!!!!!!


No comments: