Saturday, January 25, 2014

JaNEWuary

This guy. 
He's my heart.
He's a typical boy in that he doesn't
give me too many details.  I love
when he's in a talkative mood and
does share.  This was one of those days.
I was on the treadmill and he
plopped down just to talk.
I.Loved.It!!!
He was telling me about his upcoming
choir program and how he didn't sign up
for a dancing part.  I was like WHY?!?
He said, "MOM, it might be couple
dancing!  Like with a girl!!!"
HAAAAAAAAAAAA
(same exact reason Kate had given
Kelli for her choir program last month...
maybe they really are meant to be!)
Boy/Girl Dancing?!?  NOOOOOO Way!
This guy loves to play games...
just like his big sister:)
WOW.  Just WOW.
The other day Hudson couldn't wait
to show us his latest drawing.
He presented it to us and said nothing but,
"BIG BOOBS"!!!!!!!!!!!
This led to Hadlee creating
the "Big Boob Project"!!!
Until we put a stop to that;) 
My MAN!!! 
He can cook.
He's hot. 
He's manly. 
 He's mine.
 Future Baller!
 When both kids were finally feeling better,
they knew JUST what they wanted:
BaCoN!
Healthy Kids = Happy Mommy
Some enjoy a Starbucks...
but not me
 Give me a McDonald's Coke any day!!! 
And my kids a pancake & some bacon!!!;)

"E" for Eyeglasses at Mrs. Janice's:)
Walker wore his "Support Travis" shirt
to school the other day (this is his third one...
he's gone from a youth medium to youth
large to an adult small now!).
He wore it on the day Travis was having
his wisdom teeth out so I thought it
was a good reminder for us to be praying.
He came home telling me that a sweet
girl asked him for one and some of his
buddies did the next day when he
brought Presli one.  How cool is that?!?
So glad I have a few left!!!
I love that Trav's story carries on & on!!!

Hadlee was SO excited when her name
was drawn to bring home the class
hamster, Angel, for the long weekend:)
The "Angel Journal" for her class...

So, we just might be the Great
American Cookie Company's best
customers in Waco;) Love the people there!
They are so nice and make us the BEST
cakes!  AND on my last visit, they
had these for the kids:)))
 I love my Sporty Spice:)
She won't let us sign her up for
sports yet, but she sure does look
cute all sporty!!!!!!!
I love my Spiderman Spice, too;)
Such PReCiouS FRieNDS!!!

AND the BiG things:)

 
 

No comments: