Tuesday, January 28, 2014

SNOW Day!!!

 Last Friday was a "snow day" in Waco!
Well, actually really an ICE day...
and due to the ice, MISD declared it
a late start to school:)
My little Huddy hasn't seen much
"snow"!!!  (Honestly he's not crazy about it!)
SNoW MuCH FuN
Even Big Jo showed up!!!
Just to keep it real and honest on
Trendy Mindy & Her Loves;),
THIS picture more accurately
describes how I felt that morning...
I'm NOT a fan of cold weather.
AT ALL.
Like seriously
AT ALL.
It makes me grumpy and miserable.
I get cold on NOT cold days
and I get REALLY cold on cold days.
 
I actually let my kids sleep as late
as possible that morning so maybe
they wouldn't have time or want to
play outside;(
MOM of the YEAR, I know!!! 
Then I was hollering things
from the back door like,
"Don't get wet ~ I'm not letting you
change out of those clothes",
"Hurry up and get back inside",
"NO, I'm not coming out there",
"I hate the cold," etc.
Was not pretty and I hoped
that the neighbors didn't hear me!!!
haaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
 
NoT SNoW much FuN for ME!!!

No comments: