Sunday, January 19, 2014

Then Another One Bit the Dust :(

Literally just as Hudson was feeling
"all better" from the flu,
South Bosque called to tell me that
Hadlee had fever:(
She didn't want me to come get her
because she didn't want to ruin her
perfect attendance AND she didn't want
to take Tamiflu;(
She kept just saying she was "tired"...
this was her on the way home:(
This sweet child absolutely
breaks my heart when she is sick:(
Her eyes:(
She is so needy and sweet
and sad when she's sick:(
And sleepy...very, very sleepy
After about two days of feeling HoRRiBLE,
our sweet girl started to perk up again:)
We knew she was starting to get
better when she wanted to play games
and eat Bush's Chicken!  ha!
Her brothers couldn't wait for their
sister to be back playing, too:)
When my kids are sick,
it's usually with something that I know will pass.
I am miserable when one or more of my
kids are sick.  Troy is, too.  It's like our
world just kinda stops.  Times like
these really REALLY remind me just
how blessed we are.  I know that
the health of our children and ourselves
could change in an instant. 
When my babies are sick,
I pray extra hard for mommies
who have children with illnesses
that aren't just going to pass.
I can't imagine:(
 

No comments: