Monday, January 13, 2014

Haddie Girl

Shopping Day with my GIRL!!!!!!!!!
My Haddie Girl :)
 
First of all, I am LoViNG that she
wants to wear scarves like Mommy!
Our day of shopping consisted of
her choices ~ Craft Gallery for new
chevron bows, Hobby Lobby
and Micheals for Loom stuff and crafts,
a little shop to order her a
chevron pocket shirt, Old Navy,
and finally Bush's Chicken;)
She wanted to get some canvases
and new paints.  Love her creativity!!!
She is delightful!!!  She really, really is!
Paint, cute colors, an "H" and chevron...
all things Haddie Girl these days!:)
She did an awesome job!!!

Hadlee loved that she got to spend
a morning with Mrs. Janice, Adrienne
and Baby Beau!!!  Hadlee loves little ones!
Snuggle Bunny!!!
No child loves to snuggle
more than my Haddie Girl!
Selfies for her texting partner, Haley:)
A little bit of Heaven on earth...
I am so thankful for my Haddie Girl:)


No comments: